Unforeseen events can create special managerial needs even for an experienced executive team, and, in some cases, sudden voids within executive ranks or changes in strategy require immediate attention and action.
CDG Group provides senior-level turnaround management services to companies in transition or distress. Whether assisting a company in planning and executing a recovery strategy or, more formally, serving in an interim executive capacity, CDG Group focuses on ensuring viability, maximizing value, and executing effectively.
CDG Group’s seasoned professionals can quickly assume senior executive-level positions and work collaboratively with management teams and Boards to develop creative approaches to financial and operational challenges. CDG Group professionals have served as Chief Restructuring Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Financial Officer for both public and private companies.
- Chief Restructuring, Chief Executive, and other officers
- Leadership of financial and operational restructurings
- Management of in/out-of-court restructuring process
- Transition Management
- Contingency planning
- Cash and working capital management programs
- Cash conservation and cost-reduction programs
- Turnaround and recovery plans
- Business plans and restructuring plans
- Strategic evaluation of businesses and assets
- Divestiture of non-core assets