CDG Group provides restructuring advisory services to lenders with distressed credits, including money center banks, regional banks, insurance companies, and investment funds.
The firm understands the need to maximize recoveries and minimize risk and seamlessly combines capital markets, structuring, and negotiating skills with operational and turnaround expertise to deliver superior results.
- Credit agreement and amendment negotiations
- Evaluation of liquidity and working capital management
- Evaluation of cash management and cost reductions
- Analysis of capital obligations
- Review and critical evaluation of business plans
- Identification of alternative business strategies
- Analysis and monitoring of asset divestitures
- Valuation, liquidation, and chapter 11 analyses
- Monitoring and evaluation of borrower performance
- Due diligence
- Expert testimony