CDG Group offers a full range of restructuring advisory services for companies that are facing capital restraints, operating, or economic challenges.
The firm partners with management teams and Boards of Directors to develop creative and practical solutions that reconcile the often conflicting positions of various stakeholders and can be successfully executed through informal (out-of-court) or chapter 11 proceedings, if necessary. CDG Group professionals work side by side with clients to provide the hands-on expertise and resources necessary to manage the restructuring process, allowing clients to focus on their businesses.
- Credit agreements, amendments, and modifications
- Cash, liquidity, and working capital management
- In-court and out-of-court restructurings
- Evaluation of businesses, assets, and strategic plans
- Identification and monetization of non-core assets
- Restructuring plans and plans of reorganization
- Valuation, liquidation, and chapter 11 analyses
- Debt capacity and capital structure design
- Financing and recapitalization alternatives
- Debtor-In-Possession (“DIP”) and exit financing
- Expert testimony